Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 12th Update:

Things are on hold. Hilary emailed me and said the couple feels emotionally drained since their last surrogacy didn't work out. I told her I understand. I think this weekend was emotionally draining for everyone, being the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and all. So for this couple, living in NYC, already discouraged about not being able to have a baby, I can definitely sympathize with them.

I told Hilary if she speaks to them to let them know I've been thinking about them and what all they already gone through. I was feeling alot of pressure this weekend worried maybe I couldn't physically do this for them, worried I might be the one that totally makes them think this isn't in the cards for them. I just want them to be as excited about all this as I am.

Hilary told me she would wait and see what George and Lisa want to do but if another couple comes along she would go ahead and match me up with them. I'm taking time to get into shape for whoever I end up being a surrogate for.

No comments:

Post a Comment